[Bell Historians] Christopher Dalton tributes

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at bvnCdtpMf4LlSh8sFFsT7hbuuwERm40klAbZtaPBA5FVuUjGDZT0rS-oIq3TALZYNbQ5SFTDFnXVU4IHJv4bp_zz38YQon8.yahoo.invalid
Tue Feb 5 12:52:13 GMT 2008

Just to save duplication, it may be helpful if I let everyone know that I have been sending all the tributes from the list to the family and intend to continue doing so as long as messages are being posted. I am sure that Susan and the family will appreciate what has been said.

CP