[Bell Historians] Christopher Dalton tributes

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at lCtu_ELen62I2D4xFaUn6dk0aL0bYu1SmQ9PG2zOttqwNud03uz7Iwp9QcDizfh8klX059BEpMr7lBhuPuFdZlmgT34DIX1iaA.yahoo.invalid
Tue Feb 5 13:32:45 GMT 2008

Since my posting half-an-hour ago, I've just received this from Susan Dalton:

"Thank you so much for forwarding the tributes and this which I would not see otherwise since C got himself off the website [list] as you know. We are printing them out to keep and have enjoyed the funny bits!"

CP