Chris Dalton

Bill Hibbert bill at vxzmnw-jG1Ps-k_JD8L8wHXwd7bAFRakX5ldSjNPIt3wVOBfcTZMBrbcmAlLSN0ig4dZZNG2YxrcG5Ak.yahoo.invalid
Tue Feb 5 17:38:01 GMT 2008

One of Chris' memorials must be his photographs. They are to be found
in church guidebooks in the most unexpected places. His photographs of
bells, under difficult lighting and access conditions, are remarkable.

Others have already remarked on his robust but accurate descriptions of
poor toned bells. I took issue with him once about his negative
comments about a peal of bells, suggesting that I quite liked
them. "That doesn't make them any good" he replied, "just not as bad as
you expected".

It's had to sum up in words how much we will all miss him.

Bill H