[Bell Historians] Peal at Stoke in Coventry 21/2/1908

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at RBeVNqW_74rQQ6HMGarldSLHyYGGwGZtkSjx_r51No56J-rEi7snlMkqYdYZiKuv0gvAlFCXoGZJC2FmJHWoC6gH9VR14tfA.yahoo.invalid
Fri Feb 22 00:04:24 GMT 2008

Have replied to Mike (with facsimile of peal report) off list. Just to save anyone else checking it

CP

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Chester
  To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 8:57 AM
  Subject: [Bell Historians] Peal at Stoke in Coventry 21/2/1908

  I would be grateful if someone with access to Bell News could give me
  the full details of a peal of Grandsire Triples which was rung at Stoke
  in Coventry on 21st February 1908. It was the first peal for the
  Warwickshire Guild, that subsequently became the Coventry DG.

  We rang the same method and composition tonight for the centenary, but
  are unaware of the ringers' names and any footnote(s). They are not
  recorded in our records.

  Many thanks

  Mike Chester