Peal at Stoke in Coventry 21/2/1908

Mike Chester mike at vx3yqKvDo1gDR8Wg8T8x_aHUnlZ9k28xfqcg7ESHins49DbmRvbzTIad3jnzV3YlJJ3qQUYimHlnFonTHb-QKRj3tJcMM60.yahoo.invalid
Thu Feb 21 23:57:05 GMT 2008

I would be grateful if someone with access to Bell News could give me
the full details of a peal of Grandsire Triples which was rung at Stoke
in Coventry on 21st February 1908.  It was the first peal for the
Warwickshire Guild, that subsequently became the Coventry DG.

We rang the same method and composition tonight for the centenary, but
are unaware of the ringers' names and any footnote(s).  They are not
recorded in our records.

Many thanks

Mike Chester