[Bell Historians] THE BELL NEWS INDEX CD

Andrew Cairns andrew.cairns at -U1KKgqd_ql65aqiNCLV54_C9j-Mb5PYvRNnInIBf3qapDexPi35fjntvygortPSrJxYXwQ_Of8f2GjjDkE3-vIpUMJR.yahoo.invalid
Sat Feb 23 21:34:17 GMT 2008

It's very easy for these threads to generate the impression that there is a
widespread problem. I have to say that it has worked flawlessly for me and I
would guess the majority of other users. Perhaps the best route is for those
with problems to contact the team direct.

Andrew