[Bell Historians] Bell News DVD

Nick Bowden nickwbowden at cLW5hjlOLeeFQrep3wzSDNY4J2cgY4GTUKNimt9y2pGdUIHsgdylFQ9XKwsbCigPA1E-uyDFcPmtqQlhcqU.yahoo.invalid
Tue Jan 8 23:16:40 GMT 2008

“I have just got copy of the Bell News CD and can't read it at home
because my bran new computer has 'Vista' (which in error I thought was
a mere update of 'Windows' - but it aint”

It is!
Why can’t it read the CD? Email me off-list and I might be able to help.

Can anyone please confirm if the Bell News DVD can in fact be read with
Windows Vista or Windows 98 SE.
Thanks
Nick