[Bell Historians] Encylopaedia plates (was "The list")

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at 5QfHf0z77Z0e4r4pXgInNyMT77OmdQD3mI-wv-cPMCWsIu10pAbWIvoOU1M4ZrzyuSNbS4ufLGeQrgSA.yahoo.invalid
Sat Jan 12 15:23:53 GMT 2008

Hello Chris,

If others are like myself, we are intrigued with the origin of these two
plates and would love to know the answer.   I've never seen them before.

Best wishes

Alan Ellis