[Bell Historians] Encylopaedia plates (was "The list")

jn.dunn at CKApT5NYuDuUos4T69XSbPsT8xubFrIIX3mL9tEDav8yzhOduwr8T_P0MENL8JDiYtbxynb6wkACf_c.yahoo.invalid jn.dunn at CKApT5NYuDuUos4T69XSbPsT8xubFrIIX3mL9tEDav8yzhOduwr8T_P0MENL8JDiYtbxynb6wkACf_c.yahoo.invalid
Sun Jan 13 04:01:03 GMT 2008

On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 07:23:53 -0800, Alan Ellis <alan_ellis at VM8uxwVHwIQuxTNdMtuUEwdllM4XiXbkJuO2CWzAv6hcSkWF92j1It_0n50dvJtTlXGLEMHwxTR-Xnh_.yahoo.invalid>
wrote:
> Hello Chris,

Chris, I have a photo copy of the Warners Chiming unit dated 1863.
It was published in and related to the "International Exhibition 1862.
Reports by The Juries in the 36 classes into which the exhibition was
divided"
This also included prints of other goods manufactured by Warners.
e.g lamps, goffering machine, crimping machine, urns, swing kettles, gun
metal water gauge and even steam whistles of all sizes were available.
The chiming machine was on page 129.
The V&A were kind enough to send me copies relating to Warners in 1997.
This all came about when I mentioned that the bells were safe in the tower
of St Matthews in the City.
regards,
John N Dunn