Sir Charles

dennis.powney at G1QXRyX2dbXDmzniFoMuIwJaYTdqw8t3si4IwdY20Xj0x_JTZltTnx_Mi2T6kO7xpgLSgNGHDsypCfuz286gL4E.yahoo.invalid dennis.powney at G1QXRyX2dbXDmzniFoMuIwJaYTdqw8t3si4IwdY20Xj0x_JTZltTnx_Mi2T6kO7xpgLSgNGHDsypCfuz286gL4E.yahoo.invalid
Sat Jan 19 16:58:25 GMT 2008

This is history, but not bell-related, sorry, but I hope someone may be
able to help me. A brass plaque in Chittoe, Wilts, church, placed there
in 1931, was inscribed,  ‘In memory of Sir Charles Craddock Hartopp,
Baronet’.  How can I find out who this man was? The surname does not
appear in any of the church registers, he was not buried there, and I
have searched Google in vain.
Thanks,
Dennis Powney.