Offlist Re: [Bell Historians] Church Bells of Warwickshire Website

Carl S Zimmerman csz_stl at tdJvNZJyPlbPUOyu_---GX9J0sK1p99QesMYyMc5IpgDGHR4pRXG23Ozah0UGjyjpVjcbMXtK-Z1RQ.yahoo.invalid
Sun Jan 20 17:49:45 GMT 2008

Peter, the Home page images display properly for me on Firefox 2.0.0.11
(Mac) and on OmniWeb, so i doubt that it's a Website problem.

Curiously, the Webmail interface which I use to pre-screen email showed
"2.0.0.11" as if you had written "http://2.0.0.11/", which I doubt is a
real IP address!  Of course that has nothing to do with your Web
problem, but I thought you're enough of a "tech" to appreciate it.

Carl