Offlist Re: [Bell Historians] Church Bells of Warwickshire Website

Peter Trotman ptrotman at kyQ-mlAxsoTinPNthoSXzYT7JjCN0636uEuKMIi1hky2Y8MT-fpzLhvhKkiQOUHB8DCx1jXnPQYNJw.yahoo.invalid
Sun Jan 20 22:06:45 GMT 2008

Carl,

Thanks -- the images display perfectly for me now also. The problem was that
the links to the image files each included a "\" on the two pages in
question. That doesn't bother MIE, but Firefox baulks at them. Mike changed
them late yesterday.

I like the creativity of your Webmail interface!

Regards, Peter.