[Bell Historians] Peal details

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at I5wpQqNgAoo8causkL5khvpPG451Y8Qgt4-1wkqzeQWOI5fZv7o6ec14ARkbwyuxdXSvzydaxP6_utIIZDs.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jan 21 16:37:54 GMT 2008

Hello Sue,

Very cheeky indeed.   I've not even had a chance to get out of my PJ's  :-)

You could have said that they were all rung at Chatteris.

All nine peals were rung for the EDA except for one!   28 Jan 1936 was
not rung for anyone!!  No association details were published for that peal.

The peal above was rung for the Bedfordhsire Assoc.   However, as the
Chatteris peal was rung by a Sunday Service band, IMHO, it would also
have been rung for the EDA.  Would you not agree?

What do the EDA annual reports say?

Best wishes

Alan

Now I really must get ready for work.... good job I work out of my home.