[Bell Historians] Peal details

john john.ketteringham27 at fDww-yD7UFLJZnlZjF2omJMsGebX9DjA7-ck7kI-m1qp3VPiQ4W6h5wzZ34ONq9f6d0q5-tSw4gLVg2JL1lwYd2VYP4xk-c.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jan 21 16:44:58 GMT 2008

Gosh that was quick Alan - what would we do without you?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Alan Ellis
  To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 4:37 PM
  Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] Peal details

  Hello Sue,

  Very cheeky indeed.   I've not even had a chance to get out of my PJ's  :-)

  You could have said that they were all rung at Chatteris.

  All nine peals were rung for the EDA except for one!   28 Jan 1936 was not rung for anyone!!  No association details were published for that peal.

  The peal above was rung for the Bedfordhsire Assoc.   However, as the Chatteris peal was rung by a Sunday Service band, IMHO, it would also have been rung for the EDA.  Would you not agree?

  What do the EDA annual reports say?

  Best wishes

  Alan

  Now I really must get ready for work.... good job I work out of my home.

  Sue Marsden wrote:

    If it's not too cheeky, is there anyone with access to the RW for the
    1930s and with a few minutes (?) to spare
    who could tell me which of these peals was not rung for the Ely DA? I
    have been told that 3 or 4 were rung for the 'Peterborough
    Association' - I don't know if they meant Peterborough DG. Any details
    would be much appreciated
    TIA
    Sue Marsden
    29 Oct 1932 Cambridge Surprise Minor