[Bell Historians] Wanamaker bell

Richard Offen richard.offen at 5eTB4RfaRJkUrbGHO6TkFky-P8c__BB7q_gdOkGE-LBXVxgQBTPXEvhYO_weE0iXKjRulg3aa6TjL1TvKOOJzy0.yahoo.invalid
Thu Jan 31 01:26:29 GMT 2008

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, Ingrid Nyeboe <printmeans at ...>
wrote:

> Dear David,
> You are right, one of the chapters in EC is about the Wanamaker
bell, also known as the Founders' Bell; the chapter is called "Rodman
Wanamaker's "Big Ben."

> ENGLAND's CHILD: The Carillon and the Casting of Big Bells is going
to be available to buy on Jill's site for the UK buyers, I believe,
by the end of this week. At this time, books are being sold from
Jill's site to USA buyers only.

> The price per book shipped via Airmail to the UK is $44.
>
> Hardcover w/dustjacket, 311 pages; 60 pages of b/w photos on coated
paper; index.

> I'll send you an email when site is ready for UK buyers.

What about those of us in the Antipodes?