[Bell Historians] Wanamaker bell

jimhedgcock jameshedgcock at OtjitJwPvpYd6K5ZhW0OnK__JQTfWq2tfStDTEXut9zuzhaNl16V7xm_DB4_ebyosdHv6dmG1r-jS8pRhn0FwRPckg.yahoo.invalid
Thu Jan 31 16:45:34 GMT 2008

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "David Cawley" <dave at ...> wrote:

> There is a whole chapter on this great Bell in the forthcoming book
about Cyril Johnston, "England's Child", by Jill Johnston. Last I heard
this is being published in America at the end of January 2008 and in
the UK in March or April.

> DLC
>
>  This book is available on a pre-order from Amazon.It is best found
by using BookFinder.com
The estimated shipping date is March 31st but the price is rather less
than quoted. Should be about $25 including basic shipping speed. Faster
alternatives are available.