Dear bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com,

Alan Buswell aaj.buswell at WksYYnEPuswaua5EbfcstLSJI6UR8mkET8Tyt4-SmGwNQgyRo1n-CqReBTYtJJKbH7ZZKhKH9qxI9tAnAlPR9a8J5Ezu.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jul 7 11:27:55 BST 2008

I use a good spam filter, and you probably do the same.
I have whitelisted you and that means that I will receive all the emails you send to me.
I would appreciate it if you would whitelist my email address: aaj.buswell at btinternet.com in your spam filter.

If you don't have a spam filter, I can recommend SPAMfighter. It is a highly effective free spam filter for Outlook and Outlook Express.

You can get the free SPAMfighter here:
http://www.spamfighter.com/Pro

I hope that you will whitelist me, so we can continue to communicate safely via email in the future.

Best regards

Alan Buswell