[Bell Historians] Re: From Essex to New Hampshire.

Sam Austin sam0austin at Sni901X4xFdIjxorVU9Vuj-i_vz1oj5xOphfho6HpoKViujm9HqUAkW_IqynEh09FgDHbW5O88wNLhDxxrWQ6A.yahoo.invalid
Thu Jul 10 12:44:45 BST 2008

Yep, cast by John Warner.
I rang it up as high as possible but there was a tree growing through the
wheel.

Still there

Aye

Sam