Chiming

jill.rogers96 jill at KYylmU2-14eJVDATJ4w_fAHSeFFs5i1XSKUfgHXKPzPTYdUKLZX_rzJ9w1m54IpAE07eEnn5Cb97i-oK.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jul 21 20:51:58 BST 2008

Well there you go. Thanks for that kind remark. In my tower when it
has been done, which is very rarely, it has always been with the bell
up for full circle ringing.  Sorry to be so stupid.  Fortunately most
ringers are wonderfully tolerant of learners of any age and very
supportive when they wish to learn or when they need help.
Jill Rogers
--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "George Dawson" <george at ...>