Revd G. S. Tyack

Edward W Martin edwardwmartin at BMsa8CBFm7YJKO29Mv_S471p_D2-WCLypuTrHmJYwksYC29yUlJwb0Nw7HcG5R6q6ZPIEc2xbdUJlh2lyzC0QC1X.yahoo.invalid
Sun Jun 1 22:22:58 BST 2008

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "john" <john.ketteringham27 at ...>
wrote:

> Does anyone have any biographical details of Revd G. S. Tyack the
author of
> 'About Bells'  please?

Not very much I'm afraid...According to notes I made years ago he is
George Smith Tyack, born March 1858 Truro, Cornwall. Don't know when he
died.

Other published works of his : "Historic Dress of the Clergy", "The
Cross in Ritual, Architecture and Art" and a sermon that he preached at
Alford.

mew.