[Bell Historians] Re: Revd G. S. Tyack

john john.ketteringham27 at 9MAGt0vi7iO9gMzY3T0Yj596p26doX1PCH646Bg1aycv0TocERYlDAC86bkKVE0Ne1ooJdjvEy7i6HFGbZvdNG-6c3IJJQ.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jun 2 08:59:15 BST 2008

When I was researching LBBF I visited Claxby with George Dawson in North Lincs and as I was coming out of the church there was a quite imposing grave so I had a look and it was that of Tyack who died on 18 January 1930 - I have a copy of a photo which George took at the time of our visit.

I will try and look at local newspapers sometime.