[Bell Historians] Kings Lynn St. Margaret

davidhird_uk davidhird_uk at MnRXUWrzGb8GR8XeY7yYBqjHDgEc78AmGEnwZboLXF-DDVJpBaT-kMxIe8Uds7TpC23YVguI3SAg698L4EU2.yahoo.invalid
Fri Jun 13 09:22:55 BST 2008

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Bickerton, Roderic (SELEX
GALILEO, UK)" <Roderic.Bickerton at ...> wrote:

>  I sincerely hope that is true, and not just wishful thinking!
> Seriously the outcome of this needs to be public so the names of the
> innocent can be cleared.
> Much of what has been said has been damaging, The innocent need to be
> cleared.

Someone mentioned to me that the frame had also been strengthened
although I have no details or confirmation of whether that is true or
not.