[Bell Historians] Kings Lynn St. Margaret

Andrew Higson andrew-higson at cDL9zCM4X-WjngFH3agmmwTQfE9HAIo2RKw3nehIrqUyvoPTC4eKaPTRy9gUSnnXbX-xISD_zUNI-zqXRpknPrnyaNYs.yahoo.invalid
Fri Jun 13 09:28:42 BST 2008

I am copying this discussion to Bob Smith as he has dealt chapter and
verse with the situation. I know he is planning to publish more details
in the RW shortly, but he has a lot to contend with just at the moment,
so bear with if you can.

Andrew Higson

Taylors Eayre and Smith Ltd

The Bellfoundry

Freehold Street

Loughborough

LE11 1AR

Telephone: 01509 212241 Fax: 01509 263305 Registered in England No.
1352309