[Bell Historians] Kings Lynn St. Margaret

Bickerton, Roderic (SELEX GALILEO, UK) Roderic.Bickerton at GEERe6a2ASSpiwYOwtr-zWNftqLcWXjYvTmb5AE9e5qXX9sm3HNtUmn03pg_DdhAQmJqF38eFXlwn0viV0BQ6mz2sSdsdL6epuDhWw.yahoo.invalid
Fri Jun 13 09:52:37 BST 2008

 It may be better if written up by someone with chapter and verse
knowledge, but independent, not one of the professionals involved in the
work, for example from someone from the church or diocesan authority.

The best outcome is that lessons learnt prevent a recurrence of the
situation.
To venture an unsolicited opinion, there would appear to be great
weakness in the way contracts are placed.
There appears to be no prime contractor, wholly responsible for the job.
So if something goes wrong there is no easy direct remedy available to
the customer.

No commercial organisation would put together a multi contract task
without having a prime or lead contractor ultimately responsible for the
work of all others.

Can you imagine what would happen if a passenger aircraft design and
build was so managed?