PhD Thesis

Bill Hibbert bill at FsFBqI9lyc8ipIYZfmengdG_IWnlBabGkM-oOQ1-sEuayM0viamLjPdtAECKkxbsgMDBgt2na8amXw.yahoo.invalid
Tue Jun 24 15:28:16 BST 2008

Many people have asked me for copies of my PhD thesis now it has been
approved and published. It is probably not cost effective to print
copies (it is 350 pages and has to be printed in colour). Therefore, I
have decided to provide the thesis online as a PDF.

If you go to www.hibberts.co.uk and follow the PhD link, you will find
a downloadable copy of the thesis together with three introductory
articles (one of which is an expanded version of the article in this
week's RW) giving practical examples of the application of the
findings.

If you do read either the introductory articles or the whole thesis,
and / or have questions, do get in touch.

Regards,

Bill H