CCCBR Website (inc Dove Online) - Change of server on 9

Mike Chester mike at u-wpNRCFErK63kHrEV8qMZpDqmacphnK0ByQZTYYCsT4b5GND_jQgye0UvabxmP_e6fzB6rjVwnH-Yy3DKVfllU1BxANNw.yahoo.invalid
Mon Mar 3 07:52:19 GMT 2008

Due to some problems maintaining the quality of service we would like to
offer to ringers, the CCCBR ICT Committee has reviewed our present system
and have decided to move to a new hosting company. The new server has
been tested to the satisfaction of the Webmaster and various other
content providers (including Dove), and we intend to complete the move on
the morning of Sunday 9 March 2008.

We have planned the move on the lines of similar moves by Oxford DG and
Lincoln DG in January, which we believe went unnoticed by end users, and
we aim to repeat this during the CCCBR website move.

However, it is possible that there will be a break in service between
0600 and 1000 that day, and we recommend ringers not to send emails to
any "cccbr.org.uk" email address during that period, as they might be
delayed.

In the very unlikely event of any change to this plan, it will be
announced on the News section of Dove Online - http://cccbr.org.uk/dove/
and the CCCBR website - http://cccbr.org.uk/

Confirmation will appear on the website when the move has been
successfully made.

Mike Chester (Chairman), on behalf of the CC Server Administration Team.