[Bell Historians] Upper Beeding

Bickerton, Roderic (SELEX GALILEO, UK) roderic.bickerton at YJBx6UNj0LrL9PEoaoIzHnio8Bk82IogNTQEuJZkwN2T-Cgtg0-jB85z-Tm8HhHzCH95A22V3pYFswmnBonkFEdjciF4.yahoo.invalid
Mon Mar 3 11:22:10 GMT 2008

I could not disagree more, they are only an 8 cwt 8.
We would be in a real fix if Watford had not been augmented.
The front 6 see a lot of use.

________________________________

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
[mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jshe726707 at t_KTQNFeJJBevKNIeU33P9c3mA6DC8eXNsdM5hnhWkBt69RrZYJ5VYltyUYJBqNKjncHobvaq9Mz_jhUng.yahoo.invalid
Sent: 03 March 2008 11:18
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] Upper Beeding

*** WARNING ***

philip_denton at nNDr41RoCu918V4-d1z0A_VR38OJth_atbH6SPQ8YGYsfPFTmdpLFOWxLiRsS8Yuf44VJbNkZaFS8BxrkLMnFw.yahoo.invalid writes:

	The project sounds like a good idea to me!

There are a number of rings that from the point of tone that could
benefit from de-augmentation Perhaps this should be further investigated
and discussed .

Jim Shepard

ps I could name a few in my neck of the woods which I believe would
benefit .

SELEX Sensors and Airborne Systems Limited
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14 3EL
A company registered in England & Wales.  Company no. 02426132