[Bell Historians] Matthew Higby & Co Ltd - Open Afternoon.

Richard Hutchings richard.a.hutchings at do8CH_0ZNHwc5uU3xQdkVXHQy2esrZv3KLxxb0_pRoNjWWZ2HTP7EausgnBJXb8KiJNla4Zabq6TkubAumep6MwoJP1ex6htk9jyXw.yahoo.invalid
Mon Mar 3 11:49:00 GMT 2008

I suppose Matthew means 4th March NOT Feb

Richard

  .

  Dear All,

  The restored and enlarged installation for St Fin Barre's Cathedral, Cork, is now complete in our workshop (now 12 bells + semitone). If anyone fancies an afternoon out, we would be pleased to welcome them to our workshop tomorrow afternoon (4th Feb 2008), to see the restored installation and to have a general look around (Between 1pm and 5pm). We may even be able to supply cups of tea/coffee!

  The works address is:

  Unit 16, Charmborough Farm,
  Holcombe,
  Radstock,
  BA3 5EX.
  Tel 01761 233757

  Turn immediately right just inside the the large gates to the estate. Keep right and eventually unit 16 will be seen on the left.

  To give an idea of numbers - please reply off list!

  With best wishes

  Matthew

  www.bell-hangers.com