[Bell Historians] Tintinnalogia by Echo Library

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at Up0URWUDriFw2XNF8_bIs1K5ETbSbuKkPSPRjPhO6udh5n02z569sCcio2MCsJkjLuf8l9lS02-dY7JCnw.yahoo.invalid
Mon Mar 3 23:24:36 GMT 2008

Hello Everyone,

Sorry, I should have said that it is in plain English using the original
language but missing out the long F for an S, etc.

Although I have not checked, I would say that it is copied from the
Gutenberg web site.

Best wishes

Alan