[Bell Historians] Stedman book

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at y_10Q4CWUbUzbpupFANfVIC_764jccLMsR7BN_5NWMz_C-qr8Zn-5CZj3G21eR8xqCcSDB8AAdwuKV_CGb22.yahoo.invalid
Sat Mar 8 14:55:46 GMT 2008

He's right!

I guess that I had better reword that sentence to "It contains
everything anyone has ever wanted to know about the method from triples
to cinques".

Hopefully that won't effect the sales.  :-) or should it be :-( ?

Best wishes

Alan