[Bell Historians] Stedman book

Edward W Martin edwardwmartin at JhAVUeg385MVaWToKX1LsSOgQfdy2yluB_RXzb2zlFVRsec_CX3u3HEnDc0ng3J5bw0bLjT0IhvYgC1XgA.yahoo.invalid
Sat Mar 8 15:16:31 GMT 2008

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, Alan Ellis <alan_ellis at ...>
wrote:

> He's right!
>
> I guess that I had better reword that sentence to "It contains
> everything anyone has ever wanted to know about the method from
triples
> to cinques".
>
> Hopefully that won't effect the sales.  :-) or should it be :-( ?
>
> Best wishes
>
> Alan
>

> John David wrote:
>
> > "It contains everything anyone has ever wanted to know about the
> > method, from doubles to cinques, "
> >
> > Unless my recollection is at fault (I cannot access my copy at
the
> > moment) it does not include four-call touches of Stedman Doubles!
> >
> > John David
> >
> > Guernsey

Actually Allen neither does it contain the first true 5040 of Stedman
Triples that uses only two singles and is in two equal parts

Perhaps a :-o   ?

Eddie Martin
(trouble maker)