[Bell Historians] Stedman book

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at soC9eW6UuN4CQP-dqQy9-cv6RjnqtldlMypKrn_M3gnVd07TQQolzKV0NcfLbKNc15GtjpKBPyvyTw.yahoo.invalid
Sat Mar 8 21:32:05 GMT 2008

Hello Eddie et al,

Now I am really in trouble. :-)

Guess I should have said 'contains almost everything anyone has ever
wanted to know about the method.'

Can't win, can I.   :-)

Best wishes

Alan