[Bell Historians] Writtle

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at Lt1ooinJZPJXTp0VsiL5GR0qxxKOy-JN9eYjL1Bd43PeSqJODqZEWjl33rlQL9wBcgQ7N45Clw--vFUzVc7-APf0XQxPrw.yahoo.invalid
Sun Mar 16 23:57:44 GMT 2008

The "founder and date column" says 1917, but the date on the bells themselves is 1916 - so 1916 by my "rules"

Thanks to Andrew for pointing me in the right direction here. My message was actually intended for David - but (first time I've made that mistake for quite a while!) I inadvertently sent it to the list. Sorry!

CP