[Bell Historians] Radford Semele

Andrew Higson andrew-higson at N9E3hoX5WB5nr7xodT60OyMRkLdcAiTVyXoSAHsJYDNeJ5kYz4y_kCpQuCrvbvjQVS2t62A4Honx7JKHqKiAMyVW9X26zNbyG6k.yahoo.invalid
Mon Mar 17 14:07:09 GMT 2008

The burn out at Newburn left all the bells cracked, but in one piece.
The medieval Sanctus bell has been returned as a historical artefact,
although for some unknown reason it has to be put back in the tower
where nobody will be able to see it - although at least it won't be a
target for theft. Hopefully the same can be said for the Radford bells.

Presumably the loss of two late 20th century Taylor bells is acceptable.
:-(

Andrew Higson

Taylors Eayre and Smith Ltd

The Bellfoundry

Freehold Street

Loughborough

LE11 1AR

Telephone: 01509 212241 Fax: 01509 263305 Registered in England No.
1352309