[Bell Historians] Re:Horton, Glos - sudden death of Rev Dr Gordon Edwards on 15th March

Andrew Bull a_m_bull at 2ryLHoNRfWLpvVr2ZkrD4D7Nu67N2oNth8uWrMImz_1AI_jRagO68H78kjsmNZ_S0XVaZEQTEQ9xJn7c.yahoo.invalid
Fri Mar 21 15:02:24 GMT 2008

Thank you, Ken, for informing us of this sad news.

It is particularly sad that he died just when - from the information
supplied by Matthew Higby - the details of the Horton project had been
finalised and Dr Edwards could look forward to seeing the bells ringing
again.

I shall contact the Wotton Branch officers who were dealing with this and
see what we can do to help. The last thing that we want to happen is for the
project to drift rudderless.

Andrew Bull

  _____