Bell in Iceland

pippolucas23 at P17VJ-bqy8LT4qXpz7Tl_eWU82bd-PIvJCXnBBvnmi0kqYHmmOICS4iJwDY8Y5RjtDoam2zGHL2LTQ.yahoo.invalid pippolucas23 at P17VJ-bqy8LT4qXpz7Tl_eWU82bd-PIvJCXnBBvnmi0kqYHmmOICS4iJwDY8Y5RjtDoam2zGHL2LTQ.yahoo.invalid
Sun Mar 23 23:25:29 GMT 2008

It appears not to be a ship's bell, but more likely fron one of the WW II
airfields there (which my late uncle helped construct when in the Pioneer
Corps). I'm fairly certain A.M. indicates the UK Air Ministry; I'm sure I've  seen
similar bells on UK Air Bases.
                                            Phil  Lucas