[Bell Historians] Gillett and Johnston

Robert Lewis editor at W9nMFUtWRhBHL7FIUdzBYv8_7QCx_Bo-FyI7c8HhV2htXOcV6tUSTaJuQxXV99i1X8ZBxl6GHGPmS_E1ujvPxScg5w.yahoo.invalid
Fri Mar 28 11:20:03 GMT 2008

At 11:10 28/03/2008, CJP wrote:

>Robert Lewis might also have mentioned the
>article “G&J – the final years from a JT
>perspective” by Andrew Higson in Ringing World 9
>May 2003 pp.435-6 which clarifies the involvment
>of Taylors in the later work of the Croydon firm

Yes, quite right Chris, that was an excellent article too.

I wonder why the demise of G&J came to pass with
so little contemporary comment in the RW?

RAL