FW: [nabbers] FW: Ringing Worlds

Bickerton, Roderic (SELEX GALILEO, UK) roderic.bickerton at PVhaptdNnOsFcJGjYtx3G62CeASHh_LfW3gd3TRmUHjY9bOeW00DHuH_qeLdpTYGlMpVagLzLTktgc-dzi05_cd-QwqChA.yahoo.invalid
Wed May 7 12:39:26 BST 2008

 I have received the following message.
If anyone would be interested try getting in touch with Sue directly
Sue at BT [suemorton at YOpIiOpNKT2OJgTQCsqMJ4SVS3WcKaMeJ7n9l00TrYc-LzB-h3NFqJ2xMIFoe8N0fybWJIfrv7IFOZ8dDw.yahoo.invalid]

	We have been sorting out our collection of back issues of the
ringing world, and now, thanks to a donation from a friend, we have some
duplicates that are surplus to requirements.  If anyone would like them
before I chuck them in the recycling bin please let me know.  You would
need to collect from Bushey.

	Those I have are years as follows:

	1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996,
1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005.  I also have part of 1986.

	There are odd ones from some years missing, and some duplicates,
it is by no means a complete set.

	Cheers,

	Sue.

SELEX Sensors and Airborne Systems Limited Registered Office: Sigma
House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14 3EL A company
registered in England & Wales.  Company no. 02426132