[Bell Historians] Re: Alan Buswell's "new survey" (RW, page 541)

Alan Buswell aaj.buswell at RFTFZnopnrtVFMVny-FMbK04JoWKDNfCS_xxWm26oymbWFdzqjcFph7EoxXMfB3ra_GOhZqfdIuj43Fn-HrRtI0.yahoo.invalid
Fri May 16 20:35:50 BST 2008

But these towers are now accountable for quarter peals - my form of jugdement.
Alan B
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Bryant
  To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 12:30 PM
  Subject: RE: [Bell Historians] Re: Alan Buswell's "new survey" (RW, page 541)

  "There's bound to be some comment about Baldersby, which of course, are not a
  new ring, but reclassified as a ring since the last edition of Dove. I
  wonder if they will ever out again....."

  Baldersby aren't new, and quite a few of the others in the list are augmentations from 3, which I wouldn't classify as new rings.