[Bell Historians] Re: Alan Buswell's "new survey" (RW, page 541)

David Bryant davidbryant at JjELyHHohhs6XfHb_ueDTgTVBrqqm9DQtgMaZn_dpuBIrOADK9v_OmYZqNLXPaPmU2trHDdj4RsJTrKarXzp-Yw.yahoo.invalid
Fri May 16 20:41:02 BST 2008

"But these towers are now accountable for quarter peals - my form of
jugdement."

So what's wrong with quarters on 3? I've rung a lot, and as there are no
rules for quarters there's nothing to say that they are any less valid than
quarters on any other number.

Checked by AVG.
07:42