[Bell Historians] FW: Saltaire bells

Alan Buswell aaj.buswell at imguDsDIwI-RAC8u3E5te4RRoOVfTHm7nKGE_jooaQ435YjMlp5mos0K1wVm395Bq9LgPKmXYud3HZ_5PyEpwh8.yahoo.invalid
Sun May 18 19:06:16 BST 2008

Suggest looking up the on-line Dove.
Alan B.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Peter Humphreys
  To: Bell Historians
  Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2008 11:16 AM
  Subject: [Bell Historians] FW: Saltaire bells

  Can anyone help here please? I know the answer will be 'Yes' but it's the details I want J

  I have looked at Dove's database but can't find an entry under either 'Saltaire' or 'Bradford'.

  Thanks in advance.

  Peter

  Peter

  Peter Humphreys

  15 Mount Park, Bebington, Wirral. CH63 5RD

  Tel: 0151-608 9434. Mobile: 07896 342 920

  Email Address: pfh at gw_HYqfUPpDfTzXPjKMADFmSuWOZa1oYvM04CzPyNUOLF5663GTnAow7DfhjOOUF8Gu79909WJ7PlGH5rQ.yahoo.invalid

  VOIP (Skype) pfhbdh