[Bell Historians]Bearings was Moseley St Mary

Richard Offen richard.offen at f3hp_UpUPPy666VxLPSiXJWGIwOlZYr1PSmQ0cQIUvW9DMxbRk2k2YJNRHIu0WBlWmxJ764WaOXTslUmz5PjEbg.yahoo.invalid
Fri May 23 01:55:06 BST 2008

I knew there would be someone (or two) who could give a better explanation
than the one I cobbled together late at night!

Thanks chaps!

Whatever the explanation, the answer is fitting ball bearings to gudgeons
designed for plain bearings is a dangerous path to tread!

   _____