[Bell Historians]Bearings was Moseley St Mary

Peter Trotman ptrotman at YGbpDmONYwC97yUt1Wm_EidrV2gMIYyawCVshMcfCNDMWQZCtzWarMqmhFAMFm3PAblk9H82gezAgK8K.yahoo.invalid
Thu May 22 16:56:55 BST 2008

That's exactly right. Also the internal diameter of rolling element
bearings used by the bellhangers/foundries and the diameter of the
matching gudgeon is probably significantly greater than the typical
plain bearing gudgeon.

Peter Trotman

[...]