Netting on Towers

Graham Nabb graham at UyfG0PzD0cIe3voFN-1QVikULXz07_FEnVrn6RhY29OOjxaJPE0S0PHmdm8m8KLM9B4zOjgwFt-uxwu_PSQhX_JyEJjXIg.yahoo.invalid
Fri May 23 14:34:33 BST 2008

If anyone can help with the problem below I would be interested to hear from them off list please...

Do you know of anyone  who will affix netting to the outside of our tower windows to stop birds entering the tower? We have one quote from a company in the West Country who will abseil down the outside of the tower and fix the netting over the windows. His quote seems expensive (£2400 + VAT), and we would like to get some more quotes.

Graham Nabb

07974 743766