New email address

John Cummins murbah at rDadGosn_f0byOY-Oih_axFBjE2qcFf8vWNuJpOaoAa-7NPYwXuVkv0sz9D68b5peWBz9I01BtSL2puVssO8Fg.yahoo.invalid
Mon Nov 10 13:47:08 GMT 2008

Hi Everyone,

Please note the subtle change to my email address and please use this new
address for all future emails.

John Cummins

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Elizabeth Hill
  To: John Cummins
  Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 9:59 AM
  Subject: RE: Index

  Hi Jack

  I've been meaning to try and do the corrections to the book, but am so
busy at work (and ringing) I can't find a minute to spare.

  I think I will tackle this over the Christmas break, and I'll have a look
at the indexing too.

  Glad to hear Rosemary is now on the road to recovery.

  With best wishes

  Elizabeth