[Bell Historians] Ludlow

Sam Austin sam0austin at 02nm959omxaMLKtEpkfwPveneqodtvT1a-gbyi-gIJXKGC2l5KFwVAG5CO7xiyDQWWHq_ti9dFhrU-T3MLYs.yahoo.invalid
Mon Nov 24 13:03:03 GMT 2008

I think this has varying degrees of success.

Some bells just wont go true harmonic and its best not to try.

I wonder what Taylor's did at Leigh, Gtr Manchester. They were tuned at the
last rehung by them and sound really good. Definitely not true harmonic nor
would I want them to be.

Aye