Nailstone

Bickerton, Roderic (SELEX GALILEO, UK) Roderic.Bickerton at Gpao_uIxOZLLzrQPRTGkwaqx88I0eEUSI9ZBlF9QDyfKjCAgnatmP9PE8eTV1NVB5ZwODGECIuoZO2BE8xuSjl-PL444Ipzi62A.yahoo.invalid
Thu Nov 27 09:43:03 GMT 2008

 Now a dead 3 in a massive 4 bell frame.
There are signs of use in all pits but the warden says there have only
ever been 3 bells.

Is it known if there ever were 4 in the tower?

George's NBR data:
Leicester	CARE	19/286	Nailstone	All Saints	1 of 3
Off	32.25	5.2.18		1843	John Taylor & Co
Leicester	CARE	19/286	Nailstone	All Saints	2 of 3
Yes	Off	37	8.2.18		N/d	Newcombes
Leicester	CARE	19/286	Nailstone	All Saints	3 of 3
Off	41.125	12.0.24		1655	George I Oldfield

SELEX Sensors and Airborne Systems Limited
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14 3EL
A company registered in England & Wales.  Company no. 02426132