Bell listings

John Cummins murbah at VrWF9PPoy3qWpnOtVgMGfhi-sUp0_9dXz8JCaLHlrbEl9E-8wg89yulEupj76N730PWZNtYX8G0M4VeWLsv4Dg.yahoo.invalid
Wed Nov 26 12:03:49 GMT 2008

Some years ago now ANZAB set out to establish a listung of bells in Australia but I think I was the only one to show any enthusiam for the project.  Over the years I have compiled a comprehensive listing from several sources including New Zealand and would be happy to receive your listing for comparison purposes and for amalgamation.  At 83 I look forward to such tasks.  John (Jack in ringing circles) Cummins.