Enquiry from Ohio

Chris Darvill manager at yNtkZ9SOwT4jKB6dj_HP8V1O6kokrRwpRu3fOfDQr7L48WRh0jlAqwRIY9hNz1UJIqc_8BUgrUgN6DVQ4E7FJ1I.yahoo.invalid
Wed Oct 29 14:54:41 GMT 2008

Please can anyone help the person below, who has made an enquiry via
the Learn to Ring webpage?

>From: "Madio, Chari" <CMadio at vZhclGxQYmZdNLaN2hO8f47Gsb6zbghbuo341dQ1X2m0xEu5dn22idBv7H3rZNs_d_5Lx2OrRyGbOxexDG3zTNUd.yahoo.invalid>
>To: "learntoring at qhtmU-qjkP5xplIVbLHYHFYpo6X-sTEDnymTiBV_reoFF30FLix6FxPMDx1Qsr5h5UDJp1fa3Ulq1mcTARJc8lUCxwo.yahoo.invalid" <learntoring at qhtmU-qjkP5xplIVbLHYHFYpo6X-sTEDnymTiBV_reoFF30FLix6FxPMDx1Qsr5h5UDJp1fa3Ulq1mcTARJc8lUCxwo.yahoo.invalid>
>Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:19:09 -0400
>Subject: Learn to ring
>
>Actually, I have a question that has been haunting me for some time
>and I don't know who else to ask!  I work right next to St. John's
>Cathedral in Cleveland, Ohio (zip code: 44114).  At exactly 5:05 pm,
>the church bells are rung 27 times.  Exactly.  Every day.  And I
>have asked everyone I can think of as to the significance of the
>number but no one seems to know the answer.  Can you tell me the
>significance of the number of times a church would ring their
>bells?  Thanking you in advance for solving a mystery to me and all
>those working in the church's vicinity!
>
>Chari Madio

Thanks
Chris Darvill

This message is sent on behalf of The Ringing World Ltd, registered
office: Eagleside House, 7-9 Chantry Street, Andover, Hampshire, SP10
1DE (Company No. 1722963, Registered Charity No. 287182). The message
and any attachments are confidential. All content is intended only
for the intended recipient and may not be acted upon or transmitted
in any form by any other party. If you receive this message in error,
please contact the sender and delete this communication from your computer.