[Bell Historians] Re: Anyone recognise this location?

Mark Walker mark at jSFTt7tTORQUBpsq3Xpi2ryK42NysnUjRG83xbaT9_jVyNLJYPBOmud3_S4EEBYUW-L2ZSup_kYq37RBwg.yahoo.invalid
Wed Apr 22 21:01:36 BST 2009

Could be Almondsbury, an eight. Are those two ropes in the foreground bellropes? Difficult to get the perspective of them.

Mark